As all ships must be docked during its periodical maintence period, we are giving complete maintence services to the ship’s hull.
- High Pressure Washing, up to 2500 bars
- Mechanical Tooling
- Grit Blasting
Subject to Owner’s instructions we are scrapping the barnicals on the hull, washing with high pressure fresh water, grit blasting the hull and painting with filler coat, binding coat and anti-fauling coat at our yards majorly in Tuzla Istanbul or Yalova Altınova area.
During these works we are also openning the girts of the sea chest and bow thruster tunnel, do the same applications to the all interior surfaces too.
In order to avoid loose rust after blasting before painting on the hull, we carefully plug the scuppers of the hull and aviod leakages through the scuppers to the hull.
Subject to request of the Owner we are also able to apply special types of hull paints such as slicone based paints.
Finishing applications such as vessel names, draft and primsol masks, repaiting of the water line, tank markings, flag and IMO numbers are carefully painted at our yards and vessels are delivered to their owners in a view of like just launched as a new building vessel.
As nature of the shipping business propellers of the vessels usually gets damaged easily due to cavitation, hitting to the rocks, fishing nets and so on.
We are able to completely repair the damaged propellers and propeller blades with in our shipyards and work shops under the survelliance of the assigned classification society inspectors in Tuzla Istanbul or Yalova Altınova area.
As we use the same original metalurjical material of the propeller, we keep the propeller as it was in its original conditions before and we re-balance the propeller in order to eleminate the possible future problems.
In addition to all polishing the propeller blade surfaces reduces the friction and increases the efficiency.
1. No:1 cylinder injector dismantled, top center mark checked
2. Flywheel protection case has been dismantled
3. Top center has been adjusted at cylinder no:1 with comprador and marked on flywheel TDC no:1
4. After marking the real TDC no:1, It has been realized that fuel delivery time was much much above the 19.5 degrees and which is the manufacturer’s original setting value.
5. 19.5 degrees set according to the manufacturer’s manuel
6. Engine has been started and sailed with vessel for trail, Pmax values, temperatures checked, air pressure checked.