Fuel Pump Timing AdjustmentSait Ömer HASBAL
1. No:1 cylinder injector dismantled, top center mark checked
2. Flywheel protection case has been dismantled
3. Top center has been adjusted at cylinder no:1 with comprador and marked on flywheel TDC no:1
4. After marking the real TDC no:1, It has been realized that fuel delivery time was much much above the 19.5 degrees and which is the manufacturer’s original setting value.
5. 19.5 degrees set according to the manufacturer’s manuel
6. Engine has been started and sailed with vessel for trail, Pmax values, temperatures checked, air pressure checked.